Knowing and Trusting Your Boundaries: Waking Up to Your Body Voice
Do you have trouble with your boundaries? Is it hard to say, "No?" Do you not even know that your boundaries were crossed until you think about it later?
Come learn *IN* your body where your boundaries are. Get acquainted with your needs and wants, and practice saying them out loud to someone else. Feel empowerment and consent in your body.
This is a highly experiential workshop that involves touch from the fingertip to the elbow. You do not need to participate in any touch that you do not want to! Number one rule of consent: if it's not a "hell yes!", it's a "no."
- Get acquainted with your body voice.
- Practice stating your requests.
- Teachings on the inherent dynamics between two people - find out what the heck is going on in those confusing situations.
- Teachings on the origins of not knowing what we want/need and why we almost all experience difficulty speaking our needs out loud.
- Learn the pleasure and empowerment of "taking."
This workshop will be held at the WithLoveDC House as part of a double bill of workshops. How to Deal with Your Family Over the Holidays will be held from 12-3PM and Knowing and Trusting Your Boundaries: Waking Up to Your Body Voice will be held from 5-8PM. Either workshop is $65 individually, 1/2 off one workshop if both are taken on the same day! $97.50 for both workshops taken together.
Sarah Koo is an intuitive healer and spiritual teacher. Her work involves Buddhist, Shamanic, Esoteric, and Tantric frameworks as well as her own intuitive downloads. Her mission is to empower people and to help wake them up to their own intuitive wisdom. Never endure anything, ever.
Space limited to 12 people, register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/personal-sovereignty-in-the-real-world-tickets-29724083534