With Love DC is all about having fun and spreading love and joy. We love to bring DC residents together in a way that can bring smiles to as many faces as possible. After two amazingly fun silent dance parties in Dupont this summer, we figure, why not jump on the outdoor snowtime festivities.
There are so many snowball fights and sledding gatherings, its simply AMAZING! We just figured we would add a bit of dancing to the mix. So join us for our third silent dance party in Dupont Circle!
1. Download the playlist from Dropbox.
2. Make sure it can play while your device is in airplane mode (we've had trouble with service since so many people are in one place at at time and makes streaming very difficult!)
3. Upload the music back on to Dropbox and re-share your link (last time all the links kept getting locked since so many beautiful people were accessing them, so lets spread the love and good karma and keep the music available to everyone who wants to download it!)
4. SAFELY make your way to the fountain Sunday at noon. We know the metro is scheduled to be closed and we don't know what te conditions of the roads will be. Be SMART and CAREFUL, this is just for fun, we don't want anyone to get hurt!
5. Show up with your device, headphones, a smile, and your dancing feet.
6. At noon we'll countdown and all push play.
7. We dance
8. Joy spreads. ♥